Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down 
PengirimMessage
DFFA
The Founder
The Founder

DFFA

Number of post Number of post : 741

About Judge/Tester Room's Empty
PostSubyek: About Judge/Tester Room's   About Judge/Tester Room's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:05 pm

About Judge/Tester Room's O1XuL
About Judge/Tester Room's 1394866966
Hello Everyone

Here I will explain you the function of this room "Judge / Tester Room's" and i will tell you the subject. According with this room name, the functions as a private place for the Staff DFFA the "Judge / Tester Room's" so for the member who was promoted to a "Tester / Judge" you can create your own topics in their room containing about you. Could be useful later like one of the members who have an interest on DFFA they can ask in your room.

Now i have explain what the function of "Judge / Tester Room's".
Okay, enough this section. Thanks

-Most One- About Judge/Tester Room's 1394866966

------------------------------------------------------------

About Judge/Tester Room's QEzIo

About Judge/Tester Room's 1394866966
Hello Everyone
disini saya akan menjelaskan fungsi tempat dari "Judge/Tester Room's" dan langsung saja ke topik pembicaraan. Sesuai dengan nama roomnya fungsi dari tempat ini sebagai tempat pribadi para Staff DFFA bagian "Judge/Tester Room's" jadi bagi para member yang sudah terangkat sebagai "Tester/Judge" anda bisa membuat topik sendiri dalam room ini yang berisi tentang anda. nanti bisa berguna seumpama salah satu member DFFA yang punya kepentingan dengan anda bisa tanya di room anda.

sekarang sudah jelaskan apa fungsi dari "Judge/Tester Room's".
Oke cukup begitu saja dan langsung saya akhiri penjelasan untuk room ini. Thanks

-Most One- About Judge/Tester Room's 1394866966

Terakhir diubah oleh DFFA tanggal Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:13 pm, total 2 kali diubah
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
https://dffa.indonesianforum.net
WillyJason
Administrator
Administrator

WillyJason

Number of post Number of post : 269

About Judge/Tester Room's Empty
PostSubyek: Translate   About Judge/Tester Room's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Hello Everyone

Here I will explain you the function of this room "Judge / Tester Room's" and i will tell you the subject. According with this room name, the functions as a private place for the Staff DFFA the "Judge / Tester Room's" so for the member who was raised as a "Tester / Judge" you can create your own topics in their room containing about you. Could be useful later like one of the members who have an interest on DFFA they can ask in your room.

Now i have explain what the function of "Judge / Tester Room's".
Okay, enough this section. Thanks

-Most-One
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

About Judge/Tester Room's

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1